ARK'S Z-VIBE Vibrating Oral Motor Tool (Plastic Handle)
- Made in the USA out of medical grade quality, FDA compliant materials
- Smooth, gentle vibration helps "wake up" the mouth and increase oral awareness
- Textured Probe Tip provides tactile input to help decrease food aversions and normalize sensitivities
- Sleek, lightweight, textured handle,
- Specially designed to provide targeted tactile cues and sensory stimulation within and around the oral cavity
- Highly recommended for individuals with speech, feeding, and/or sensory integration issues
The Z Vibe is a vibratory oral motor tool that can help build oral tone and improve a variety of speech, feeding, and sensory skills. Use it to provide a varied sensory experience and/or to provide targeted tactile cues within the oral cavity. Its gentle vibration provides a new level of sensory stimulation to increase oral focus and draw more attention to the lips, tongue, cheeks, and jaw. Vibration can also be very calming, soothing, and organizing. The Z-Vibe's sleek, innovative design features a lightweight, textured plastic hand piece. The texture around the handle provides a slip-proof grip, and it can also be brushed along the cheeks, arms, hands, etc. for additional tactile input. The handle comes with a blue Probe Tip on one end and a Switch Tip on the other. Use the Probe Tip for oral motor assessment and development. This end of the handle is sealed off from the internal components so that no saliva, water, or moisture can compromise the unit from that end. To turn the unit on, simply twist the Switch Tip at the opposite end of the handle just until the unit starts to vibrate (please do not over-tighten!). This end of the handle is open so that you can easily replace the battery when necessary. The unit comes with a special Vibe Battery that is not available in stores. Please note: this therapeutic tool is NOT a toy. Contains small parts and must be supervised at all times.