Set of 5 Colored Adaptive Utensils - Stainless Steel Knife, Rocker Knife, Fork, Soup Spoon, Dinner Spoon
- Supportive Utensils – This set of adaptive kitchen utensils for adults are wider with a non-weighted design to support those with hand tremors, Parkinson’s, or arthritis.
- Wide, Non-Slip Grip – Each of our non-weighted adaptive utensils features a wider ribbed handle for better grip to improve dexterity and control.
- Stainless-Steel Durability – Along with a food-grade safe silicone handle, each kitchen fork, spoon, and knife is made with dishwasher safe stainless steel.
- Matching 5-Piece Set – Every order comes with five unique eating utensils, including a fork, knife, curved knife, dinner spoon, and soup spoon to cover a wide range of meal choices.
- Multiple Colors Available – Easy to clean and ultra-durable, these adaptive eating utensils also come in multiple colors to better match your kitchen.
Adaptive utensils designed to provide help to those who need a little comfort and support when it’s time for a great meal.
When you suffer from tremors, arthritis, low grip strength or even Parkinson’s Disease, it can be a challenge to even enjoy a simple meal. That’s why we created a smarter, more effective solution for helping those with adaptive needs—the Special Supplies Adaptive Utensils Set.
Wide, Textured Grip Design
Easier to use than your standard metal, ceramic or smooth-designed utensils, these forks, spoons, and knives feature an ultra-wide handle with silicone ridges that makes it easier for someone to grasp and hold onto. Great for seniors, youth, and anyone who needs a bit more support at the table, give back much-needed confidence with utensils that are made specifically for adaptive needs.
- Adaptive Utensils (5-Piece Set)
- Wide, Textured, Non-Slip Handles
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Dishwasher Safe