Gator Grabber Fine Motor Tweezers
- Sized for little hands and great for developing the pincer grasp!
- Working on fine motor skills is fun when children get to use an Alligator to grip objects.
- 12 tweezers – 6 colors (red, yellow, purple, orange, blue and green)
- Plastic storage container
- Tweezers measure 4”L
- Grades: Toddler +
- Learning Style: Fine Motor
Fine Motor- As students pick up objects with the tweezers, they are working on motor planning and eye-hand coordination (visual-motor integration) and refining the manual skills needed for writing, drawing and daily living.
Sensory Integration- Students who are hypersensitive to textures can participate in tactile play using tweezers to hold and move objects.
Self-Help- Incorporate puppet-like conversations to enhance communication and social interactions. Gator (tweezers) can speak to or try to gobble up the other person, increasing direct contact with another.