Large Loop Scissors for Teens and Adults 8" Inches (6-Pack)
- Adaptive 8" Inch Loop Scissors – These easy-squeeze scissors help children, teens, elderly adults, or those with low coordination or hand strength cut safely and easily.
- Home or Classroom Use – Our kid’s loop scissors make a great addition to schools, classrooms with special needs students, or even at home for regular arts and crafts.
- Automatic Blade Re-Opening – Designed with just the right amount of “spring”, our loop scissors will pop open after use to make it easier to stay in control and stable.
- Fun, Colorful Selection – Every looped scissor set comes with 6 distinct pairs of scissors, including a yellow, blue, green, purple, pink and orange loops for boys and girls alike.
- Clean, Crisp Blade Cuts – Special Supplies scissors blades should always be used under adult supervision because they do offer precision cutting of paper, cardstock, or fabric.
Make it easier for children and those with decreased hand strength or mobility to cut paper, fabric, or do arts and crafts projects with Special Supplies Loop Scissors.
When you’ve got children using scissors, you don’t want to worry about them putting their fingers on the blade if they have trouble opening and closing it. And if you’re a senior or someone with special needs due to hand strength or control issues, it can be hard on your confidence to use scissors you can’t manage.
That’s why we created Special Supplies Loop Scissors, a 6-pack of durable, versatile, and easy-open scissors that help the blades spring back up automatically to help reduce the tension on your hand and fingers. Perfect for classrooms like preschool or kindergarten, home arts, and crafts projects, or elderly retirement homes, these scissors can do it all more safely and effectively.
- Loop Scissors (6-Pack)
- Self-Open Design (After Squeeze)
- Length: 8” (Each)
- Supports Kids and Elderly Adults
- Six Vibrant Loop Colors: Proud Purple, Sunflower Yellow, Citrus Orange, Pretty Pink, Bay Blue and Lime Green