Pencil Grips Egg for Kids and Adults (6-Pack) Colorful, Cushioned Holders for Handwriting, Drawing, Coloring | Ergonomic Right or Left-Handed Use | Reusable
• Versatile Writing Support – These high-quality, egg-shaped pencil grips fit standard pencils, pens, and crayons to improve control and comfort while writing or drawing.
• Bright, Colorful Cushions – Our cute grip pencil holders come in six distinct colors to match your pencils or style, including green, orange, purple, red, blue, and yellow.
• Durable, Reusable Design – Special Supplies pencil grips for kids handwriting slip over the ends of pencils and pens easily and can be removed for continued use.
• Guaranteed Satisfaction – We pride ourselves on producing and shipping out quality products you can trust. If you have any questions, please contact us immediately.
Availability: In stock
Add control and comfort to your favorite writing instrument with slip-on cushioned foam grips made for keeping hands and fingers comfortable.
When you spend a lot of time writing, drawing, coloring, or just using a pen or pencil, it can leave sores and callouses on the inside of your fingers. That’s why we created these thick, colorful Special Supplies Egg-Shaped Pencil Grips to help give you more control and comfort no matter if you’re working, completely school assignments, or just creating unique art.
Designed with a thick, cushioned foam, these finger protectors are great for mechanical pencils, pens, crayons, and other standard 9mm-sized writing tools. Better yet, they work for right or left-handed people and they’re reusable, so you can swap them out on new equipment quickly and easily.
- Cushioned Pencil Grips (6-Pack)
- Colorful, Ergonomic Design
- Durable, Reusable
- Compatible with Pens, Pencils, Crayons
- Kid and Adult Friendly
- Easy Slip-On, Firm Hold
- Six Exciting Colors
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
Protect your fingers from blisters, sores, or rough spots with comfortable, ergonomic, cushioned foam pencil grips from Special Supplies by clicking ‘Add to Cart’ above now.