Special Supplies Therapressure Therapy Brush for Occupational and Sensory Brushing - Camo Colors - 8 Pack
- Skin Stimulating Deep Sensory Therapy – These classic Wilbarger therapy brush sets can help calm and relax kids and adults struggling with touch or sensory processing challenges, which makes it ideal for those with ADD, ADHD, or autism.
- Gentle, Flexible Brushing Bristles – Each occupational therapy brush is crafted with BPA-free bristles that help our sensory brushes glide gently over skin or clothes while providing moderate to deep pressure that soothes fears, stress, or anxiety.
- Personal and Professional-Grade Use – Special Supplies sensory therapy brushes can be used at home for stimulating your own child or by highly-trained occupational therapists utilizing the Wilbarger Protocol to support patients in their practice.
- Ergonomic, Compact, and Versatile – At a mere 3.25” x 1.75” x 1” in size these pressure focused sensory brushes can be used when you’re at home, traveling in the car, or wherever someone needs fast, reliable support. Great for parents on the go.
- Engaging and Interactive Colors – Our occupational therapy equipment comes in fun and exciting colors to help people relax and stay more engaged. And with 8 in every bundle, you can use them for multiple people or keep one all over the house.
Deliver deep pressure stimulation with firm, flexible Special Supplies therapy brushes that are designed to promote calming relaxation.
Sensory processing disorders, especially touch-related challenges, often cause kids and adults to feel stressed, anxious, or overwhelmed with common touches. That’s why you need a simple, yet effective way to help them adjust to being touched or hugged with Special Supplies Therapressure Therapy Brushes. Designed to provide medium-to-deep pressure stimulation on their arms, legs, back, hands, and more these skin-safe brushes offer tactile support to help them calm down and relax when it matters most.
Quick Relief with Stimulating Pressure
Dragging, pulling, or pushing therapy brushes across the skin or over the clothes utilizing the Wilbarger Protocol can help kids and adults find more balance; especially if they have autism. Brushing long strokes with even pressure over just a few minutes can help people calm down, refocus, and even feel more in-tune with parents, friends, or therapists.
- Stimulating Therapy Brushes (8 Pack)
- Sensory Pressure for Occupational Therapy
- Soft, Flexible, Skin-Safe Bristles
- BPA, Phthalate, and Latex Free
- Provides Fast Relief for Adults and Children
- Personal and Clinical Use
- Includes Fun Engaging Colors
- Recommended by Wilbarger Protocol
Help those struggling with sensory issues with deep-pressure therapy brushes that promote calming relaxation and focus. Get a 8-pack today and help ease stress when and where it matters most.