Toobaloo Auditory Feedback Device
- -Crystal Clear Auditory Feedback
- -Self Monitored Reading Rate, Phrasing and Expression (sound, duration, pitch and stress)
- -Build Confidence in Reading and Comprehension
- -Improve Self-Esteem for All Levels of Readers
- -Increase Reading Fluency and Comprehension
- -Fun Motivation to Read
- -Opportunities to Read Aloud Daily in the Classroom without Disrupting Others
Ease reading, speech, comprehension and pronunciation challenges with the Toobaloo. Created by a teacher, the Toobaloo is an educational tool designed to help children learn to read, increase fluency and comprehension and meet special needs such as autism, APD, stuttering and dyslexia.
By speaking into the Toobaloo, children hear themselves and can make adjustments to fluency, pronunciation and even increase comprehension. This kit turns a TOOBALOO into a hands-free educational tool for even more learning inspired by fun! With their hands available kids can easily read, play and sing all while getting the auditory feedback they need to increase fluency and improve pronunciation.
Children with special needs such as autism, auditory procession disorder, stuttering and dyslexia see remarkable benefits from listening to themselves read aloud.
Weight: 1.02 oz.
Dimensions: 6.5” x 1.75” x 2.75” (W x L x H)
Lightweight for easy handling for all ages
Made of break-resistant plastic
Useable year after year thanks to the reusable plastic container
To clean the TOOBALOO, use liquid dishwashing soap, alcohol wipes, or put it on the TOP rack of the dishwasher
Made in the USA