The Writing Claw Pencil Grips 6-Packs
- Large grip is perfect for 7th Grade to Adults.
- Medium Grip is perfect for Kindergarten through 6th Grade.
- Small grip is perfect for age 3 through Kindergarten.
- Fits Left or Right Hand
- Revolutionary grip ensuring true finger position
- Recommended by Occupational Therapists, Teachers & Principals
- Works great for holding forks, spoons, and paint brushes for people with hand disabilities
- F.D.A. Approved
- Latex Free
The CLAW is a fun, affordable and effective way to teach young children how to hold their pencil correctly.
All children, including those with Autism, ADHD, developmental disabilities, learning disabilities and general fine motor delay can all benefit from using the C.L.A.W. When using the C.L.A.W., students can focus on good handwriting rather than the mechanics of holding the pencil. The result is an efficient pencil grasp and improved handwriting! The C.L.A.W is used in school settings and pediatric clinic settings across the nation.