Wilbarger Sensory Brushes Colorful (Set of 6)
- SENSORY INTEGRATION TOOL - Effective for sensory processing disorder or autism spectrum disorder allowing for a decreased fear or discomfort from being touched and improved self-regulation during daily activities.
- SOFT CALMING BRISTLES – The soft dense bristles provide the perfect amount of calming sensory input and improve focus.
- DEEP PRESSURE THERAPY - Improvement in child’s sensory development, alertness, calmness, and focus by encouraging tactile exploration.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN - Portable ergonomic design fits comfortably in your hand and small enough to take with you in a purse, car or bag.
- AGE APPROPRIATE - Suitable for all ages from infant to adults with sensory and tactile defensiveness.
Wilbarger Sensory Brushes are designed to deliver a deep pressure massage to help improve sensory defensiveness. This essential tool can be used as part of the Wilbarger Brushing Protocol to help improve attention span and ability to transition between activities. Children with autism will see a decrease in the fear or discomfort of being touched, enhanced coordination, and better self- regulation. Run the soft dense bristles over the skin with moderate pressure for a uniquely calming sensory experience. The portable size ensures that you'll have this calming brush wherever you are. Best when used with the guidance of a trained occupational therapist.
Write Your Own Review