Wilbarger Special Needs Therapressure Brush
- Sensory brush most recommended for the Wilbarger Protocol Therapy
- Designed by an occupational therapist
- Large handle for ease of use
- Soft, dense bristles that give the perfect amount of sensory input for calming
- Great for sensory processing disorder or autism spectrum disorder
The Therapressure brush is the sensory brush designed by Patricia Wilbarger. This oval shaped brush is easier to use than regular sensory brushes in that it comes with an attached handle and has a more ergonomic design that makes it fit comfortably in your hand. According to Patricia Wilbarger, "the high density of the bristles, make it an ideal brush for the body." For specific instructions on brushing therapy, it's best to speak with an occupational therapist or therapist trained in the Wilbarger Protocol.