Tactile Discs Set of 10 (Beginner+Advanced)
- Beginner and Advanced sets combined 10 large discs 10 small discs
- Challenges children's sense of touch on both hands and feet
- Develops the ability to describe sense impressions verbally
- The tactile discs, made of nice-to-touch rubber, contain ten different tactile structures
- Small Discs approx. 4.5 inches, Large Discs approx. 10.5 inches.
An inviting tactile material that challenges children's sense of touch on both hands and feet, at the same time developing the ability to describe sense impressions verbally. The tactile discs, made of nice-to-touch synthetic rubber, contain different tactile structures, each with its own color. Each of the tactile structures can be found on a large disc for positioning on the floor, as well as on a small disc that the child will be able to hold in his/her hands. The discs offer innumerable possibilities in terms of playing ranging from a fundamental sensing of the tactile structures to blindfold games based on memory and recognition. The games can be adjusted so they fit the child's age and level of functionality. The new structures make playing with our Tactile Discs even more challenging, as children now have to choose between several different tactile sensory impressions. *220 lbs.